The Positive Negatives Crisfield Wildlife Photography Retreat
Please join us for a very quaint but educational intensive photography retreat limited to only 6 participants.
During this retreat you will expand your photographic education, consistency, and confidence with two full days of wildlife photography and training.
This retreat starts with a welcome dinner on Monday evening and a training on composition as it relates to wildlife and landscapes.
We continue on Tuesday and Wednesday with trips to the Maryland side of Assateague Island and the Chincoteague, Virginia side of Assateague Island. Both days will include in-the-field photography as well as classroom-style training.
Classroom-style training will include, but will not be limited to:
2. Lightroom and Photoshop post-processing, as well as plug-ins
3. Proper Color
4. Professional quality printing from home
Also included at NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE:
1. Three nights’ accommodations
2. A home cooked welcome dinner Monday evening
3. Private Professional Chef’s Dinner on Tuesday evening
4. Park entrance fees
5. Transportation from and back to Crisfield on Tuesday and Wednesday.
Getting to Crisfield
LIMITED TO ONLY 6 PARTICIPANTS
pricing based on-double occupancy
all workshop fees are non-refundable unless the workshop is cancelled