Thank you for your payment.
You are now registered for the
Amay Bayla Photography Workshop
on Sunday, May 18th, 2014
1pm – 4pm
Location Details Will Be Emailed to You
You will be welcomed in at 12:30 pm. Please do not come to the location earlier. The workshop will start promptly at 1 pm.
For this workshop, you will need:
1. A camera with a hot shoe so that you can use our Pocket Wizard.
2. Prime or zoom lenses that puts you in the neighborhood of 70mm to about 200mm, with a lens shade/hood. This is not critical but preferred.
3. Pen and paper to take notes if you want to remember what I said.
4. Your hand held flash meter if you own one (it is not required).
5. Your white balance target if you own one (it is not required).
6. Any liquid refreshment you may need and/or a snack.
7. Your $55 cash model fee.
You MUST know how to use your camera BEFORE you attend this workshops. There will not be time to teach you how to use your camera. Also, know how to take a Custom White Balance, and how to set your camera in Manual Mode and how to select an ISO Setting, Aperture and Shutter Speed.