Thank You For Your Payment
I Look Forward To Seeing You
On Saturday, January 17, 2015
1 pm – 5 pm
The training will start promptly at 1 pm, and the doors will open at 12:30 pm. Please do not come to the door sooner.
For this training you will need:
1. A digital camera with a hotshoe on top, plus a memory card and a charged battery.
2. A lens(es) to get you into the 85mm- 135mm range, plus the lens shade that came with your lens.
3. Your hand held flash meter if you own one. It’s not a requirement for this workshop.
4. A gray white balance target if you own one. If not, I will have them available.
5. Pen and paper to take notes, unless you have an excellent memory with incredible retention.
6. Any food and drink you may need for the duration of the training.
7. Clean socks to wear.
No tripods please.