The Fabulous Florida Bird, Butterfly, and Nature Photography Workshop
OMG! You DO NOT want to miss this incredible workshop!
DON’T SIT ON THIS AMAZING WORKSHOP
THREE glorious days of incredible bird and nature photography.
LIMITED TO THE FIRST 8 PHOTOGRAPHERS THAT BOOK
LET ME ASK YOU IN YOUR EAR
1. Love to photograph exotic rare birds?
2. Love to photograph amazing birds in flight?
3. Love to photograph birds in their nest-building process?
4. Love to photograph pelicans and herons and more, within arm’s reach?
5. Love to photograph flamingos, peacocks, alligators, and much more?
6. Love to photograph thousands and thousands of butterflies?
7. Love to enjoy nature in sunny warm Florida in the dead of winter?
THERE’S REALLY NOTHING TO PONDER
Professional wildlife photographer David Blecman will be with you the entire trip to show you and teach you how to get amazing captures as pictured below. There will be unlimited group and individual instruction on how to capture amazing images.
1. Group and individual instruction, as much as you need
2. Transportation from the hotel to all photographic locations and restaurants
3. A Sunday evening belly-busting welcome dinner
4. All location entrance fees
GRAB THIS OPPORTUNITY WHILE YOU STILL CAN
What’s not Included:
1. Airfare to Florida and transfers to and from the hotel
2. All meals (except for the Sunday evening welcome dinner which is included)
3. Hotel fees (king room jr suite, fridge and micro, base rate of $219/night)
ARE YOU READY TO SNAG A SLOT?
ONLY A $500 DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED TO BOOK YOUR SLOT BY CLICKING HERE
BALANCE NOT DUE UNTIL JANUARY 1ST, 2024