Some Details Concerning This Incredible Event
1. Four nights accommodations ARE included in your fee. We will be staying in a 6 bedroom Village home built in the early 1900’s. This Adirondack Lodge located in the heart of the Olympic Village of Lake Placid is a two block walk to the lake, beachfront, skating arena, Main Street shops and Restaurants. There is a stone wood-burning fireplace in the living room, a foosball table in the den, wi-fi, a hot-tub and a park across the street. Couples will be roomed together. Individuals will be sharing a room with one other attendee.
2. We will be having a formal training session concerning camera settings starting at 9pm on Thursday night. We start out bright and early on Friday morning at 8am.
3. It is recommend that you car pool for convenience, comfort-ability, and economics. Gas expense and tolls will be split among the passengers. I recommend a $150 fee be collected from carpool passengers from the driver of the vehicle for the round trip and 3 days of driving. The final decision will be at the driver’s discretion.
4. We will be carpooling caravan-style from the house to all locations, with exact departure times scheduled. We need to use as few cars as possible.
5. All meals, travel expenses, and any entrance fees are NOT included in the Workshop Event Fee.
6. All event payments are non-refundable but may be gifted or transferred to another individual.
7. Please learn the basics of your camera prior to the event. Please read your manual and understand how to change your aperture, shutter speed, and ISO settings on your camera. Know how to take a custom white balance. This is very important.
8. All skill levels are encouraged and welcome.